Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to Teresa’s Silhouette Spot LLC…
We are here to have fun and be creative. If you have a special request, or any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
All photos and text are the property of Teresa Grant and Teresa’s Silhouette Spot LLC unless otherwise noted at the bottom of a comment or blog post. Please respect copyright. Thank you
1. What’s the Turn-Around Time? We ask that you allow a one week until shipment time-frame for any order we will be creating. If there is a longer turn-around, it will be notated in the listing. We can do rush orders for an additional fee, just contact us for that amount, as it depends on the item. We do work diligently to get your order out as soon as possible but we want to ensure it’s well made.
2. Are My Orders Private?Any custom order that I create becomes the property of Teresa’s Silhouette Spot LLC. You may see your requested design on the website as a form of advertisement. That being said, I will never release identifying private information to others. If you would like me to delay sharing the design (like if it’s a gift) or refrain from sharing altogether, please just let me know.
3. Can you Print Disney or other licensed designs? I own a commercial license for all designs and fonts that I sell as part of my creations. I cannot utilize licensed designs from large corporations, as they would be extremely expensive to acquire.
- All Custom orders are non-refundable/returnable unless there is an issue/defect with the product medium itself.
- Returns/refunds will be granted for product defects within 30 days.
- Please check all spelling on personalized items.
- All art kits are non-refundable.
- All Digital Downloads including PDFS and tutorial videos are non-refundable.
- All desigs are for personal use only and cannot be sold in any format.